Thread: Rose Garden
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 05:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
He really needed to not do that.. be all adorable and goofy and so.. cute all the dang time. It did weird things to her head and her heart! She couldn’t help the small lip bite as he mentioned getting down on his knees!

Well maybe if he got down on one knee...

O_O

Chill Iclyn she reminded herself as she smiled as he gave her puppy dog eyes.

“Maybe I should have held out a bit to have gotten the begging. ” She said with a bit of a smirk up at him, but at that face.. she shook her head and took her hand and pushed his face gently away.

“Stoppppp, I forgive you! I can’t take the look!” She said as she started giggling.
The smile on her face made Sebastian's heart do flips. Merlin she was too pretty for her own good! But he didn't let it show. He had to be strong and slow down. They were friends. Besides...he wasn't really sure if she felt the same anyway.

Then her hand was in his face and he had a huge urge to lick her hand...but he refrained, and raised an eyebrow and gave her a smirk instead. "So the puppy look works.......goood to know." He said, as a mischievous grin replaced the cheeky smirk.

Man...he loved flirting. It was just so much fun!

"But I am glad you forgive me." He said, giving her the biggest smile in his arsenal. Her giggle was the best sound in the whole world...and he was a musician. "Okay...so...shall we go for our stroll? Or do you want to continue to be scared out of your wits and forgiving me?" He said with a cheeky grin while waggling his eyebrows.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.