Thread: Rose Garden
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 10:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Sebastian's smile grew even wider after that comment. "Probably would have deserved it anyway." He said with a chuckle. Heavens she was adorable, with that hip popped out all sassy....it was just cute. He couldn't help but stare longer than any normal human would...she was just too pretty.

He chuckled when she bumped his hip with hers as he stood next to her. He was glad to see she wasn't upset with him. He just couldn't resist. Plus, seeing her not trying to be perfect in this fancy school for a moment made him happy. She was perfect without trying...she didn't need to change herself for this school.

"Well, thank you. I'm glad you have forgiven me. I would have gotten down on my knees and begged you if you hadn't." He said with a grin, giving her a wink, before giving her the best puppy dog eyes. "Oh, please forgive me, Icy, please." He batted his eyelashes and gave her the best sad face ever.

Of course, he was trying not to laugh the whole time.
He really needed to not do that.. be all adorable and goofy and so.. cute all the dang time. It did weird things to her head and her heart! She couldn’t help the small lip bite as he mentioned getting down on his knees!

Well maybe if he got down on one knee...

O_O

Chill Iclyn she reminded herself as she smiled as he gave her puppy dog eyes.

“Maybe I should have held out a bit to have gotten the begging. ” She said with a bit of a smirk up at him, but at that face.. she shook her head and took her hand and pushed his face gently away.

“Stoppppp, I forgive you! I can’t take the look!” She said as she started giggling.