Thread: Gaming Console
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 06:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Yes? Well, that was always a positive way to start and end a conversation with a lass. Theo's grin grew. "I'm even more endearing when I'm out for dinner at an all you can eat buffet, lass." Which was true. But he was also less endearing when he actually got to eating. So, it was a strange situation. He would say win-win because he was getting to eat and food was doing it's purpose for him, but it depended on how people saw it.

With a wink he waved the controller at her, indicating that she should take it from him. "Play with me and you'll see."
Again, she found herself laughing. His jovial nature was quite contagious. Perhaps they could find a way to bring it to the rest of the Ministry. "And why is that?" she asked with a warm smile on her lips. She would argue that with a personality such as his, it was likely that he was endearing in every circumstance. But Yassi didn't argue.

Though she knew she ought to get back to the office, the waving of the controller was all the convincing she needed. She hesitated for a moment before stepping forward to take it in her hands, turning it around to inspect it for a moment, before looking back up at him, slightly confused.

You are Lemon!