Thread: Chaudron Étang
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 01:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
malfoygrl
Slytherin

DIMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gemma Rose Black
First Year

Gemma was already tired of being in the stuffy castle which is why she was walking by the lake. Everything felt too posh in there and she hated it. It reminded her too much of being home. She wished she was at Hogwarts. It was her first year and that place was supposed to be her home away from home. Her parents had told her so many lovely stories about Hogwarts. That's how they had met after all. She had already sent an owl home telling her family what house she had made and trying her best to sound enthusiastic about being in France.

Being by the water was comforting to her though she did have a nasty habit of being impulsive. 'What if I just go and stick my hand in there...' That technically wasn't going into the water, right? As she worked her way closer to the water she spotted someone. 'I think she's a Slytherin...'

SPOILER!!: Jillian
Quote:
Originally Posted by hjhm View Post
It's a new school, new environment, new everything and anything, not being able to see all parts of it won't make her (or anyone for that matter) stay worthwhile. It all started from the carriages when Jillian thought of taking this advantage. Beauxbaton is all fancy and elegance, this entire school is a lot different than Hogwarts that's for sure. The fifth year wanted to go out and explore this school. After making her bed and eating her breakfast she made her way outside walking towards a lake. She cannot pronounce the words correctly so she just renamed it as beauxbaton's Great Lake.

Moving her way closer to the area the breeze felt a bit warmer. She read that the lake is a resembles that of a hot spring. The ones they have in Japan when she visited when she was 11. But in this lake- just like the Great Lake- they are prohibited to go in and swim.

Is she allowed to bring her painting materials here? The view looks absolutely beautiful. Perfect for painting. She stood there and took a long deep breath. This is nice. Very peaceful.

Gemma looked at the petite girl. She looked lost in thought. She wouldn't notice if I just quickly touch the water,' Gemma coyly smiled, then paused. 'Oh.. What if she sees and gets me in trouble. I don't need to get a Howler sent to me.' Defeated Gemma walked a little further from the water.

Would it be rude to introduce herself to her senior? What was the decorum here? Gemma quickly shut down her thoughts and smiled at the girl. "Hello! My name's Gemma. I don't mean to intrude on your time but I thought it would be rude if I didn't introduce myself to you." Oh god know she was rambling. Someone help her.