View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 03:32 PM   #64 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Benzi had done a considerable amount of research since the emergency notice came through and today. An innocent mist is just a gravity-challenged cloud, bad for visibility for often harmless, so this was clearly no innocent mist. Couple that with the reports from the employees who had been here during the school year, it was highly possible that the mist was sentient, or at least created to seem like it. Either way, it was definitely one of the creepier things to happen to this school in recent history.

Today's agenda was simple enough; find the source, dispose of the source, and rid the school of any residual creepiness. And find those two children. Benzi shuddered at the thought of what they might find, given how long they had been missing. It was his least favourite thing about today, by far.

His wands were still in their respective holsters as he made his way around the group, getting a 360 view. The mist was clearly contained to Hogwarts, if further back than the reports had said, which meant that whatever magic was behind it could recognise ward boundaries. This already added weight to the theory of this mist being sentient, but he'd keep his thoughts to himself for now. All his theories had been thoroughly discussed with Amrita in any case, so there was nothing left to talk about. They needed more facts.

Benzi looked around for the three department heads, taking note of the ministry employees present in the meantime, and drew his wand with a flick of his wrist. He wasn't sure about the rest of them, but he was quite eager to get this done as quickly and as effectively as possible.

_____________I could still change the end