Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Office of the Department Head, Eliora Dodderidge
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 01:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Stormdancer

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Default Mist TL
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

Giulia knew that field work happened on a daily basis, but the Italian was always glad that she wasn’t out there. Not that she didn’t believe it was important, satisfying and incredible work. She did. She simply knew it wasn’t within her own abilities -- and she didn’t want it to be. No. She was an organiser. She’d do all of the dotting of the i's and crossing the t's. She was happy to make sure the department didn’t burn down in the meantime.

Which was why, she was currently making sure that Eliora had all of the forms and paperwork she needed for any of the Department who did want to go into the Mist. Had she mentioned that she wasn’t going? While some of her cousins would have been in that Mist before it was even remotely safe, she was not them. Happily so. No. She was staying here.

She’d coordinate with Ruth and make sure the children were fed, bathed and put to bed at night if Eliora wasn’t back in time to do it. She had very important responsibilities both within the office and with making sure her boss’ children were safe. Which was all fine with her, this she could do. This, she was trained for.

Pulling herself out of her thoughts, she rapped her knuckles sharp and quick on Eliora’s door. “Just me.” She called out, “I have the paperwork you need before you leave.”