Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 12:05 AM   #85 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Rory heard. He rubbed his leg and turned to find the source of the laughter, the insensitive, rude laughter. If they were ten, he'd guess this was Kodee. Since they were not ten, he would like to see if ten-year-olds still behaved the same way as they did seven years ago.

It was not a ten year old. It was a slightly older girl.

He frowned at her, still rubbing his leg, and because he didn't want to look like it was an accident. He took a seat on that exact bench. He also crossed his legs loosely, like the man he was and just kept cold-eye staring at the girl. Not impressed so far.
She wasn't trying to be rude. She knew better. And honestly, if she was her twin sister, she probably wouldn't have laughed. Carys always had more tact, more sensitivity. It was just an automatic reaction to seeing someone hurt themselves, but she really ought to not. Especially because upon further inspection, the boy was kinda cute.

Channel Carys, Carsyn reminded herself.

"Ugh. I'm sorry. Are you....... okay... I don't really know any healing spells, but I have healer family members i can maybe try to call." Actually, one he probably knew. If he was a Hogwartsian. The healer from a couple terms ago. Without even waiting, she took a seat next to him. Why was he looking at her like that? "Wait. Do I have something on my face?" Insensitivities were forgotten already and she'd probably do it again. Laugh at other's misfortunes. It was a cycle; she'd remind herself to not do it and then end up doing it again.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake