View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 10:10 AM   #55 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Charlie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Charlie shrugged. He hadn't even known what the creature even called, much less how it got that name in the first place. "No idea," he admitted, "but it fits." The name, he meant. After all, when he looked at the creature, all he saw was a brightly colored cotton ball, cloud, cotton candy-ish looking thing. Pygmy Puff sounded about right. "My sister would love these things." She'd probably try and dress it up and put it in her stroller or something.

The upcoming firstie grinned widely at the mention of a crup. "I don't, but I'd love one!" he exclaimed. "I have a dog, though. His name's Rico, and I'm going to miss him tons when I leave for school." Why wouldn't they allow dogs at Hogwarts anyway? What was so special about owls, cats, and toads? Well, owls he could understand... Speaking of which... "I kind of need to buy an owl, too," he added. From what'd he heard, it was the 'wizard kid' thing to do.

He turned his eyebrows inward. "Beauxbatons? Why not Hogwarts?" he added. Yes, he was completely in the dark on that one. What else was his parents going to wait until the last second to tell him? He might have said something else on that line of thinking, but he was distracted with the thought of looking at pranks. "Yeah, cool! Let's go!"

Yes, pygmy puffs seemed like a very girly type of creature hence why Cole was buying one for his sister. It seemed like a safe choice over say a ferret or something since they we're not going to Hogwarts this term. The french might have another view on allowed pets. Sheesh the exclamation that followed out of the blue from Charlie about crups left Cole momentarily speechless since he had been thinking about his sister. Finding himself quickly Cole pointed out. "They have a nice owl shop in the north side of the alley called Eeylops Owl Emporion if you want to buy an owl today." Unless Charlie preferred going to the Magical Menagerie instead since they sold owls too.

Cole wasn't sure where to put the pygmy puff he had chosen, he just knew that he was tired of holding it. Placing it on his shoulder Cole answered Charlie's question quietly looking steadily at the younger boy. "We can't go to Hogwarts, the castle isn't safe. It was overtaken by a super scary mist last year. It hasn't been removed yet from what my father has been informed." Cole left out the part about two student's disappearing/dying since he didn't want to scare Charlie too much.

Putting on a smile he lead the way over to the edible pranks section. Picking up a pack of puking pastilles and a pack of fainting fancy's Cole asked "What's your favourite of these pranks Charlie? Mine is the fainting fancy's. They always get such a reaction." Especially when someone fainted in the middle of eating.