Thread: Transportation: Apparition Classroom
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 08:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Her hair was like wildfire. The state of it would have suggested that the now-seventeen-year-old girl had ran her way through the entire Ministry to get to the Transportation department on time, but Belle's fashionably late arrival and her expression showed no sign of distress. Truth be told, her hair was always like this and she had taken her sweet time getting there. There was an aura of serenity about her as she entered the classroom and glanced at everyone with unblinking brown eyes.

She did blink when a woman, whose name she didn't catch, handed over a clipboard and then started them off. The forms she was expecting, but the words that followed were surprising. She wondered if it was normal to be questioned before they even had their written exam handed to them. But, alas, she wasn't going to question the woman's methods, especially if it was she who determined who get their licence or not in the end.

"I second what she said," Belle, with what dreamy and soft voice of hers, agreed with the girl who spoke up. "Happened to me once. Lost both of my eyebrows, but it turned out to be an iconic look."

Last edited by Zoe; 08-24-2019 at 11:00 PM.