View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 11:11 AM   #51 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Blake was beside himself. He almost couldn't form a coherent thought. Not go to Hogwarts? How could this be!!!!!!! Surely his dad who worked for the Ministry of Magic had known about this to some extent. Why would he not share this with him. "Why didn't my dad tell me?" Blake blurted out. He regretted it almost instantly, this boy would have no idea why his dad did the things he did.

"It's your final year?" Blake added at the boys comment, no wonder he looked huge ... at least in comparison to an eleven year old boy. "Not sure about the house, I feel like I have qualities of all of them." Blake was thinking of his loyalty to his friends in primary school, his courage to take on the bullies, his high marks in all his classes ... and... "Well maybe not Slytherin" he added ... but then again, didn't he manipulate his way into staying with his dad whilst attending Hogwarts? "What house are you in?"

Why had his father not mentioned that they were not going to Hogwarts upcoming term? Dorian couldn't answer this. He had only met Blake just now and he knew nothing about him or his family. Perhaps he had a bad relationship with them or maybe his father had not found the right time to mention this. But one thing that was bothering him, was that he had been the one who had to tell him. "I think he was trying to find the right time to tell you" he said slowly.

"Mmmhmm" Dorian nodded his head as he listened to the soon to be first years. It was understandable that he did not know yet which House he would be in. But there was a positive aspect to that. It meant they wouldn't be dissapointed. He had met a handful of first year students who had not accepted their House when the sorting hat had shouted it because they felt like they belonged somewhere else. Identity crisis probably. Luckily for him he had always thought he would be in Ravenclaw and he got in to it. "I think that every House has their own positive and negative traits and that not one is the best.

....Except for Ravenclaw which is my House"
he joked and let out a laugh. "If you need any help at school don't hesitate to ask me , okay?" he said. And he wasn't just saying that because it was his job as Head Boy to help out.