Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 02:30 AM   #34 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Hurt? It took Irina a moment to understand the meaning behind his question. Getting hurt was a part of practicing combat - especially if the trainee was out of practice like she was. But she wondered if he asked.. due to her father. She did have some residual bruises from her practice, but she was rather used to them. "I'm just bruised from practice," she replied as he looked her over, her arms crossing in front of her torso.

His second question would receive a disappointing answer. "I missed a school year's worth of practice. I don't think I'll ever be caught up." Meaning, no, she didn't have more free time, and her summer was going to be very much NOT fun.

"But I have today. And... you're here." Convenient.
Connor nodded. That was good. He figured that she'd soon get tired of that question, but he, of course, was now going to be perpetually worried.

That was a problem for future Connor though.

He nodded, understandingly. "Maybe next term you can find someone to spar with." he suggested. That way she wouldnt be pushed as hard next summer. Hopefully?

But that last statement made him smile. "You have today. And I'm here." he repeated, dopey smile still on his face.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You