View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 03:06 PM   #53 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Charlie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post

Uhh...okay. What did a rating XX mean? Charlie hadn't the slightest clue, but he nodded along anyway like he understood the entire thing. He got the gist of things anyway. "Pygmy Puffs," he repeated, looking them over a second time. "Sounds like the kind of name they'd have." They also looked like something he sister might pack around all day long.

He looked back over at the other boy when he asked if Charlie was going to buy one. "Nah. I don't think so. I'm a dog person, and I've already got one of those," he answered. "You buying one?" Kind of seemed like he was. "What do they do? Just sit around or something?" He wondered what made them so magical. "I'm Charlie. It's good to meet you."

The upcoming first year looked away from the Pygmy Puff selection for good...for now, at least. If they didn't do anything cool, just staring at them all day wouldn't do anything didn't really interest him.

Cole didn’t know why he had picked up the pygmy puff and was still stroking it. Cuddling it. He was getting this puff for his sister, not himself. After a glance down at the puff he laughed at Charlie’s comment and stopped his stroking of the puff. "I know, pygmy puff is a cool name for these little furrballs. I wonder who came up with it. It was probably some old ancient man from eons ago.

"You're a dog person, nice! Do you have a crup Charlie? Cole wondered curiously because you couldn’t have a big dog if you we’re like Izzies age? Nodding he answered "Yes, I’m buying a puff, but not for me. It’s for my sister Isobel that is starting Hogwarts I mean Beauxbatons in september as a first year." Why was it so hard to remember that they we’re go to Beauxbatons not Hogwarts for the next school year? It was odd, but he understood why. His father would have been furious if they had gone there with the mist he’d read about.

"I’m not sure exactly what puffs do actually I guess my sister will have to figure it out. I’m more of a cat person myself. It’s good to meet you too Charlie! Want to go look at edible pranks with me? They’ve got fainting fancys and everything." Cole was very interested in those puking pastills too.