Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 07:12 PM   #76 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
"Mhmm," Rylee hummed softly. "Thanks! When I first got him he was really small and all fluffy. He reminded me of a tiny lamb." Truth. Cue the instant purring of Lamb and pressing his furry self into Dorian's hand. "I think he likes you." She laughed.

"If that's all you want to know I'm positive I can help you learn some." She had a good feeling that Dorian wasn't the only one that was going to need some help with the language.

Rylee nodded accepting the offer of a liquorice wand. "Thank you." Takes the offered one from him. "Would you like a sugar quill?" Always has some with her, not including recently when they hadn't been able to get owls or leave Hogwarts. That had been a disaster she is more than happy to forget.

The almost sixth year turned all her attention onto her friend. "Oh?" What happened?! Rylee's eyes went wide and she smiled brightly. "Head Boy! That's amazing, Dorian!" Better believe she was hugging him for this news! "You're going to be great." And she wasn't just saying that because they were friends either. She honestly knew that he would do a splendid job. Rylee considered his question for a moment. "I really don't know but even if you're not it's still pretty cool." At least in her eyes it is.

" I like cats, I actually wanted a cat as a pet at Hogwarts but..." 'we are too broke to get one.' " I already had Ammonite which is my purple coloured toad. It's just a common toad that my dad used a spell on to change its colour" it was just a normal toad but he loved it.

Dorian looked up at Rylee while Lamb started to purr. " that's a relief" he said and continued to pet him as his voice changed into a higher pitch" oh you're so cute aren't you? Who's the cutie who is the little cutie? You are!" heh you could not do that to a toad.

"Thanks for wanting to help me with the language. I think that because they used their hospitality and opened up their school for us so that we can continue to learn was very kind of them. So I think a little respect goes both ways" he said as he nodded his head.

"How did you learn French by the way?" he asked as he took the Sugar Quill from her with a thanks. Did she go there a lot for vacations? or did she know people there?

As he ate the last bit of his liquorice wand, Dorian started to chew on the Sugar Quill when Rylee went in for a sudden hug. He dropped the Sugar Quill on to his lap and gasped in surprise as he had not thought she would have hugged him. But then again he should have known.

"Err... Thanks" he said as he felt his ears burning up. A sign that he was getting embarrassed and he wish he had longer hair now to cover it up. "My dad was a prefect in his days at school so I heard quite a lot of stories from him which made me always wanted to become one as well." he reached to pet Lamb again. "But now that I have it I don't know how to react. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled but .... I'm also worried" he wasn't sure what he was getting at. Perhaps it was because they we're going to a different school that made him nervous?

"Do you know who the new Head Girl is?" he asked.