Thread: Toppings Bar
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 09:01 AM   #27 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post

He could make a suggestion? A playful grin appeared on Wú Xié's face as he looked at the ice cream in the girl's hand. It seemed she had chosen a chocolate flavor. "Ok then lets see..." he trailed off as he checked the different kinds of toppings. Now that he saw how many there were it was no wonder that she had difficulty choosing. "You should ask if there is a mustard flavour or ketchup ones!, it is AMAZI---"

He stopped before he could finish his sentence and looked up to look at his mother as her hand had landed on his shoulder as a kind of warning. He knew that face. It was the silent 'Don't joke around' look. Wú Xié groaned softly before he turned back to the girl. "But strawberry is fine too i guess" he shrugged his shoulders. "Do you go to Hogwarts?" he asked as he licked his own ice cream.

"OH! get those rainbow sprinkles!"
Abra was just about to take this boy seriously when he started talking about mustard and ketchup. She narrowed her eyes at him just as his mother, she assumed, placed a hand on his shoulder. She felt a bit sad seeing he had his mother there with him. Abra only had her auntie, and she wasn't even here. She had to take care of things at the Leaky Cauldron.

Hm, strawberry. Now that was a good suggestion. "I like strawberries," she said quietly, and scooped some onto her ice cream. "I'm just going to start this year. Are you?" she asked, somewhat hopeful. She wanted to know at least one person before starting.

His sudden outburst of rainbow sparkles let out a crack of a smile. "Okay, rainbow sparkles and strawberries it is." She turned back to sprinkle some on, and took a small lick of the ice cream, with both toppings. "What are you putting on yours?"

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move