Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 06:02 AM   #33 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Connor wasn't surprised by the long pause. He... wasn't really surprised by the answer either. The very few things that she had mentioned about her dad made her worry. He took a step back to look her over.

"Are you hurt?" he asked, still looking for any signs of bruises or other injury.

And more importantly... "Are you caught up now?" Meaning, did she have a bit more free time now?
Hurt? It took Irina a moment to understand the meaning behind his question. Getting hurt was a part of practicing combat - especially if the trainee was out of practice like she was. But she wondered if he asked.. due to her father. She did have some residual bruises from her practice, but she was rather used to them. "I'm just bruised from practice," she replied as he looked her over, her arms crossing in front of her torso.

His second question would receive a disappointing answer. "I missed a school year's worth of practice. I don't think I'll ever be caught up." Meaning, no, she didn't have more free time, and her summer was going to be very much NOT fun.

"But I have today. And... you're here." Convenient.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise