View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 02:21 PM   #24 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Gabben
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRabbit View Post
*Seeing that he had messed up her hair hat combo thing he reached out to try to help then realized he would have no idea what he would be doing to help. So his hands went in the air then back down like a child. Pushing that away he apologized again.*

"I'm so sorry, I've been here all day dealing with Swedish and British issues in magic."
*The magical government of Sweden had changed from a monarchy to a democracy. That meant lots of meetings for him before he could retire (something he was not looking forward to at all).*
"It's odd to see you here. Don't you live in Germany for the most part?"

She waved a had dismissively in the air. ”No harm, no foul,” Her hair might be a bit messy now, but Gabben had certainly seen her looking worse. However, she subconsciously reached up and fiddled with the end of her braid. Her years of working in politics had given her a small complex regarding her presentation and fashion sense. ”Funny, I didn’t see you,” perhaps he had been on a different level, dealing with different people. ”I hope you’re business wasn’t too taxing.”

”I do,” she said in response to his question about Germany. Only, her tone was a wee bit sad. Ever since Edward disappeared, she had a hard time being around London for too long. ”But I had to meet with International Cooperation.” Giving reports and receiving instructions to keep an eye on passport and VISA movements. And she had stopped by the Department of Mysteries just in case there had been any updates. ”I also had to visit Vater. He's not been doing too well.”