View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 10:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Irina watched the boy expectantly, waiting for an answer, but he clearly was... confused. She raised her eyebrows impatiently as he looked behind himself as if he was looking for someone else she could have been talking to. But... there was no one else there. So either he was an idiot or she just caught him off guard.

He answered her question, though. "Spying?" she questioned immediately, her eyes returning to the mirrors. Spying... It was an interesting idea. Did people actually use those to spy? Wouldn't the other person notice if there was someone else lingering in their mirror? Anyway.

She would have thanked him for his answer, but... well, she didn't feel like it. Now she just needed to pick one out.
"Yeah...like, on your enemies and stuff," Calcifer explained, since she seemed a bit confused as to why someone would want a spy glass. Although, now that he had mentioned it - that sounded kind of like a good investment. After all, SOMEONE was clearly out to get them with this mist nonsense. Perhaps this wouldn't be such a bad thing to have around.

"This one helps you keep an eye on people who could be out to get you," he added to the girl, even though she hadn't asked. He pointed to one of the hand mirror Foe-Glasses and picked it up. "Might not be a bad idea, considering all that's been going on this year," he said, thinking out loud.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid