View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 01:53 AM   #17 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Her summer had been off to a terrible start so far, but now that Irina was allowed out of the prison house, she headed to Diagon Alley to get some fresh air, some sun, and a couple school supplies. She planned on only getting a couple so that she'd have reason to MAKE her father allow her to come back again. She refused to let him ruin her entire summer.

That's why she ended up in this glass shop. She had heard that these two way mirrors were rather popular, and she decided she'd like one to communicate with certain people when she was on lockdown. Upon entering the shop, Irina was a bit lost. She wasn't familiar with Diagon Alley anyway, since she usually did her shopping in their own villages in Bulgaria. But she also didn't know what she was looking for...

She glanced over at the boy she ended up standing by, noticing him look at a small, compact mirror. How was she to tell if it was a two way mirror or just a... regular mirror? Irina cleared her throat. "Are these, er... normal mirrors or...?" she drifted off, assuming the boy would understand her question. Well, hopefully. She was struggling to remember the English word for the term she was looking for besides "magical".
Even though Calcifer looked up when she asked him her question, he didn't realize right away that she was talking to HIM. He looked behind him rather awkwardly and then, realizing she had actually asked HIM the question, turned back to her and blinked for a second. Uh...that was a weird question, because wasn't it obvious? Did she really think there was a normal mirror shop in the middle of the alley for...reasons? Even she seemed a little confused by her question, but he also detected a hint of an accent, so maybe that explained things.

He smiled at her and shook his head. "No, these are magical ones...the kind you use for communication, spying, all that stuff," he elaborated. He didn't really NEED to know why she was asking, but he hoped it wasn't for spying purposes. That made him so uneasy. Not that it was his business but...still.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid