View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 02:45 PM   #30 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
Splish...splash....sploosh!

Some soapy water swished over the side of the bucket as Gideon set it down on the floor with a plop, a mop slung over his shoulder. Geez...the shop needed a clean and now was the perfect time to do it. "It'll be better in no time..." the shopkeeper mused as he looked around the shelves and barrels, counters and floors of the shop already straightened up for the summer season. Swinging the mop down from up high, accidentally hitting the light fixture and sending it swaying.

"Right! Might need to start up top first."

He reached up to stop the swinging as he debated if he needed some assistance before setting the mop aside and returning momentarily tp the back room for a ladder. Setting it up, he pulled a rag from his back pocket, dunked it in the bucket and climbed enough so he could properly wipe the lights.

Swish...swish...swish.
The old saying was truer than anyone could imagine; if you wanted something done right, you had to do it yourself. This most reason mix up had made that all too clear and forced Emma up out of the comfort of Knockturn Alley. With a customer like that, you had to make the service worthwhile and if your workers couldn't, it was no excuse not to get it done at all.

The woman made her way into the apothecary, wondering if it had somehow been mistaken for the wrong sort of book and dropped off here.

Emma approached the man, already suspicious of his actions by nature and virtue of what she sought but just as willing to chalk it up as coincidence depending on what happened in the next few seconds.

"I'm looking for a book. One that by the looks of this place you may have seen."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.