View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 01:42 AM   #79 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
”Winnie,” She responded with a big smile. ”Nice to meet you Lou,” She reached over and shook hands with a firm, but not too hard handshake. ”A bed and breakfast? Sounds quaint.” She let go of Lou’s hand and picked up her water glass.”And quiet. Do you miss the coast? Or are you glad to be back in London?” She’d never been to Berwick, but she knew where it was located.

”Ice would be nice,” She paused, then giggled softly to herself at the silliness of the rhyme. ”Have you always worked in places like the Leaky?” she asked. She realized it was perhaps a bit meddlesome to ask. But Winnie was nothing if not a curious soul. To be safe, she added, ”Sorry if I’m being nosy.”
"Hi Winnie," Lou said happily. The best way she remembered names was by repeating them. She was actually good with names. Nodding she said "I don't yet, but I think in time I will miss it. For now, being in London is just what I need." It was good to be able to get out and have everything there, everything she could need.

Finishing off the drink, Lou placed it in front of Winnie with a coaster, before heading out to the kitchen to get the caesar salad, putting cutlery and a complimentary chunk of garic bread on the side. Fresh garlic and herbs, and the smell of freshly baked bread was too much to tempt Lou into baking it this morning. She wrote the 2 Galleons and 4 Sickles on the bill, placing it on the order holder behind the counter. Just for when she was ready. "No, it's always been the bed and breakfast, or working on the farm at my parent's home. A bit of tending to animals, but it was mostly tending to the gardens and cooking which was what I loved the most about opening my own B&B. All the food I offered was made by me, and all of the fruits and vegetables were from my garden." She knew she would miss her farm and gardens soon, though. "Not at all! Tell me about yourself Winnie." She had a good ear and loved to get to know people.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move