View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 11:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

"If you like." Valko didn't mind running what were essentially mundane errands as long as it was either for or with Jessa, and preferably the latter. "We can get something for ourselves too - I'll cook." He liked cooking for her, since she was so willing in general to get to know Bulgarian cuisine.

He held the door for her, one hand still on the small of her back, and glanced down at her as she mentioned her latest experiment. "Romania. Apparently it died in a cave with naturally occurring magical resonance which caused it to remain in its transformed form despite the moon phase no longer being full." It had only taken a few other measures to make sure it would stay as such. "I suspect the cave was obsidian-lined." Obsidian held the right kind of magical resonance for such things. When he'd heard about it he'd immediately arranged to acquire it for her, and he was entirely too pleased by how excited she had been.

There wasn't anything better than making Jessa smile and show the kind of excitement that was usually associated with small children on Christmas morning, so Valko tried to do it at any possible opportunity.
There was the faintest beginnings of a smile at the offer he make them dinner later. As much as she could, she enjoyed filling the whole domestic wifely role but it was an equal treat having him cook. He was great at it. That was all.

"Romania." Jessa repeated, walking into the stop and tugging him along with her. "Reckon I'd have guessed a few places before there but it makes sense." She gravitated toward the first set of shelves, ignoring the shopkeeper's gaze. Here, at least, she knew better than to take the suspicious looks personally. It was Knockturn Alley, they had a different reason to be suspicious and it had nothing to do with her. "I don't suppose you could get me a live one, just for a little. To study and recreate the behaviour in mine." It went a long way with realism when she animated her experiments.

"Won't need it to guard anything specifically...so I suppose I'll have to find another reason to justify it's violence but it's not a puppy and shouldn't have to act like one."

V likely didn't have anything to guard either. Not because he didn't have valuable things but because his magic was sufficient on its own.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.