View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 06:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
Default I mean.. I'll absolutely edit with proper bios. For now.. basic!
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

SPOILER!!: Lorelai Stemp

Looks like: Eva Longoria
Post colour: #ff0066

Name: Lorelai Dakota Stemp
Maiden name: Lorelai Dakota Bristol
Date of Birth: December 13th, 2054
Place of Birth: Bristol, England
Place of Residence: Horsington Cottage, Somerset, England
Real Occupation: Author, Stemp House Founder and Manager

Family
Husband: Adam Daniel Stemp (married in August of 2076)
Children: Corbin Hadley Stemp, [30th December 2076] Saffron Sarah Dakota Stemp, [30th December 2076], Ringo Aubrey Stemp [29th April 2078] Lilah Cameron Darcie Stemp, [4th March 2079] Maverick Xander Stemp, [25th January 2081] McCartney Xavier Stemp, [25th January 2081] Sparrow Isaac Stemp, [4th August 2083] Liberty Eleanor Stemp [4th August 283], Jorgie Monroe Stemp, [17th October 2084], Jude Enzo Stemp [22nd June 2086] and Oksana Stemp [19th April, 2096]
Grandchildren: Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp [25th December, 2096]

SPOILER!!: Saffron Stemp

Looks like: Selena Gomez
Post colour: #C12869

Name: Saffron Sarah Dakota Stemp
Date of Birth: December 30th, 2076
Occupation: Cheer and Gymnastics Coach @ Hilton Darcy Football Academy

Boyfriend: Albert Darcy
Children: Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp [25th December, 2096]

SPOILER!!: Maverick Stemp

Looks like: Harry Styles
Post colour: #2B1B17

Name: Maverick Xander Stemp
Date of Birth: January 25th, 2081
Occupation: ?????? Mate, I just graduated and am trying to get into music school let me live

Girlfriend: Vita Mallari

MAMA STEMP WAS HERE. As were those that were coming from Stemp House. Not all of their residents had chosen to attend, and Lorelai was not one to push them to. Instead, she made sure that they had enough popcorn and movies to last them through to next morning. Lorelai did a quick head count once their portkey groups began to arrive, happy to see that they had all made it and no one was harmed in transit.

"You know what's expected of you! Have fun and don't do any of your toileting outside of a bathroom!!" Yes. She was looking at a certain few of them. Specific ones, actually.

She handed Ocky off to her husband, gave her grandson a kiss on his cheek and hurried off with residents to get them sat down at tables and situated. She was hungry.

Someone remind him why he had came..? He only liked France when it was just he and Vita. Now it was him, Vita and all these other people that he had no time for. Besides his nephew, because Reuben had immediately scrambled for Mave's arms as soon as they arrived.

Maverick loved his family, he did.

But he also loved not being a climbing frame for toddlers. It was only a matter of minutes before his youngest sister began to copy and he'd be on the floor.

"Veeeeeeeeeeeeets." He groaned, saddling Reuben up onto his shoulders, careful not to drop him. "Let's find somewhere close to the stage, yeah? I want good seats for the music." And maybe it would be too loud for Reuben to stay with them and they could treat this as date night.

As soon as Maverick had thought about his nephew not putting up with the loud music, Saffron had descended upon them both with kisses (hi Mavey baby thanks for being a babysitter) and put bright pink and glittery ear defenders on her son. "There. He's all ready for his first concert! Doesn't he look cute? Alby! ALBY! ALBERT. Albert! Take a photo of him. Loooooook! I decorated them myself for him. Aren't they cute? They're cut, right?"

She glanced around for her mother, unsurprised that she had already began shepherding the residents to seats and areas and blah blah blah blah blah.

"Doesn't Mave look cute with a baby, Vita?" Not that Reuben was a baby baby. He WAS two and a half now. BUT HE WAS STILL HER BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY.

HER SURPRISE BABY BOY.

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________

Last edited by Shanners; 08-08-2019 at 06:48 PM.