View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 08:18 AM   #77 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
"No, I suppose not," Winnie agreed, pulling out a seat and sitting down. No point in taking up a table when she was alone, right? She watched the young lady decent the ladder. "I don't think I've seen you around before," she stated with a smile, wondering if she was new, but trying to be tactful in case she wasn't. Winnie wasn't always the most observant.

Big shopping... oh! Winnie glanced down at the bags by her feet and blushed a little. "Yes, well," she shrugged. Truth be told, she'd normally spend more and done more shopping if she hadn't been rushed. That and she just hadn't been feeling herself lately. "I could do with something..." She glanced up at the newly printed menu. " Red Current Rum and a....cesar salad...sounds great. Please," She pushed one of the bags in a little closer to the counter with her foot.
Lou was happy to see her guest take a seat, and she poured them both a goblet of water. With a big grin she explained "I just moved in, actually. I used to run a bed and breakfast in Berwick-upon-Tweed. This was all rather perfect timing." She didn't want to go into the nitty gritty of her brother and sister-in-law disappearing and things getting all a bit too tense at home. "It's been a while since I'd been back down here from my Hogwarts days but I feel it hasn't changed much." The familiarity of the alley was comforting. "I'm Lou," she introduced, holding her hand out.

Lou nodded at the order. She didn't need to write it down, not whilst it was just the one customer. She waved her wand into the kitchen and allowed the magic do its work in preparing a caesar salad, whilst she got about measuring out the red current rum. "Did you want some ice?" Lou asked, placing a glass down.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move