View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 09:10 PM   #29 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Genny didn't say anything to the dumb comment, she just laughed along. Because, okay, she didn't think he was dumb just immature. And loud. She was loud, too, though so that wasn't really a part of it. Anyway, they were both changed characters, weren't they? Amazing what four years without Hogwarts could do to a person. Hah. Who knew.

It was not a compliment, but Genny nodded with a lopsided smirk. "As will I." She DID change. But ya know, two could play this game.

"UHM. Pretty sure they don't--" she started just as the receptionist greeted her with 'Miss Tate'. "Oh dang." She lost. Oh wait, no she didn't. "Actually, they know me from the Quidditch magazines and stuff. I'm sure." She tried to turn it around to her own advantage - calling herself a famous Quidditch Beater was what she was doing, ahem ahem.
WOW, it took what, TWO SECONDS? HAHAHAHA!!

Matt let out a loud laugh as soon as the receptionist called Genny by her name. And the way she was deflecting that? Even funnier, HAHAHA! "Suuure. I bet you're a big fan, aren't you..." He looked at the receptionist's name badge. "...Jack? Big fan, no doubt. Shame you're working and can't ask for a photo and autograph - that'd be a bit unprofessional, wouldn't it?" He told the guy before glancing at Genny with a very amused expression. Nudging the bloke with his elbow, he continued. "Don't worry, I'll get her to sign a serviette and will drop it off here at the reception for you before we leave."

The bloke's facial expression added to the great entertainment. Merlin, Matt was always surrounded by the best entertainers in the city, how did he do that??? LOL.

"Anyway, you can sort out something pretty cool for us since I'm with big Quidditch star Genny Tate, right?"

What? It was worth a try. Ha!