View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 02:09 PM   #27 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
She laughed. "I thought you needed some memory prodding, we haven't seen each other in ages!" Like four years ago! Well, since they graduated. It was not intentional but she definitely remembered getting annoyed by him back at school - always thought he was immature. And the seasickness thing? That's not so attractive for someone as tough as Genny.

Although look at lil Mathew noowwww. He was doing alrighttttt, meow. Genny noticed the transformation from boy to man, she ain't blind. She kinda was smiling widely partly for that, it was fun meeting your old friends and discovering they turned out to be good-looking tough people. "Yeah? I can say the same to you." About not changing a bit. Excuse her but she would like to think that she got a little taller and fitter, she was a pro Quidditch player now! So, if he didn't notice, then she was not going to admit that he did change.

"I wouldn't say I'm a regular," she was. "But I come here when I feel the need to relish in the rush of winning." That was a weird way of putting it for someone who didn't know Genny and how competitive she was. "Wanna go in together?" Since they were chummy friends and all. Ahem.
"I'm not as dumb as you might remember, Genn." Matt laughed, happy to see his old housemate. But you know what was a good thing? The fact Matt couldn't read her mind. Both the 'seasickness' comment and the fact she saw a transformation 'from boy to man' - lol - would've done two very different things to his ego and neither would be very helpful to this accidental meet up.

Still, HA. Was she just saying he also hadn't changed out of 'politeness' (read: stubbornness) or did she really think that? Then again, he had done pretty much the same thing and not really voiced his true thoughts. Mmm, okay. He'd take that. "I'll take that as a compliment." He grinned before winking. See, they were probably playing the same game. Gryffindors...

'I come here when I feel the need to relish in the rush of winning.' "So, all the time." Matt sent her his signature cheeky grin before laughing. "Let's see if the staff knows your name and then I might believe you're not a regular." He gestured to the door with his hand, letting her go in first before following and actively being on the lookout for any staff members that might recognise Genny, bwahaha.