Thread: Owl Post Office
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 03:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Zachaël was genuinely beginning to wonder if he had a bit of seaweed stuck between his teeth from the sushi he had had for lunch. Though the manner in which this particular customer was gawking at him did not give off the impression that there was anything unsavory afoot. Still, he ran his tongue roughly over his top row of teeth and then turned his head toward Nuria and gave her a tight grin. Did she see anything? He could usually count on her to pick things out with her beak whenever he did.

Which the owl did not. So his teeth were fine.

"Well, you've come to the right place in case that was a concern," he nodded cheekily, rolling up his sleeves a bit as though he were about to do some real heavy lifting. She had seemed lost...so...small reassurances? "Will that be economy, standard, or express?"
No. Nothing stuck in the teeth. He was just as extraordinary as she recalled from the decade or so since she'd last seen him. Maybe even moreso, actually. But she did give a small smile to show that everything was okay.

"Do you ... have delivery confirmation? The letters need to get to Hogwarts. And I'm not sure ... they're getting through ..." Which was her way of saying she'd sent letters before.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.