View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 04:23 PM   #28 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
She could admit that since she was laughing even if it was a horrible horrible good joke on the level of dad jokes everywhere. Now she had to come up with something witty which was not her strong suit and look at that she failed but she had something.

"Ms. Laughing too much at Jokes. It has been a pleasure"

Its the height of lazy where Angelica would rather just buy a shirt in the colors she wanted instead of just using a simple charm with just required her wand. "I know but laziness is sure one hell of a motivator to buy it in the colors you want it to be already" That being said she would like to see the shirt in rainbow.

She had to think about that since she doubted she would get in trouble at all. And it would be nice. She shook her head. "I think it would be fine if we went together. Only way i get in trouble is if i leave you in the room" Sound logic from her. Most be one of her good days then. She never makes this much sense.

Circe
Anya decided she would make a good dad. A+ dad jokes. What other requirements were there to become a good dad?

Ah, well. The effort was greatly appreciated, and Anya responded by laughing a bit more. "A for effort....and Angelica." Because her name started with a letter A too. "And Anya." Pause. "Double A." Another pause. "Like a battery." Anya Gonzales, the joking mistress, was on a roll today, folks.

But also? Laziness was an acceptable reason. Anya would agree so too. Sometimes, she'd even forget that she was a witch herself because her family was of Muggle blood. Her muggle-born status had came to a surprise to everyone, and it shouldn't come as a surprise too that she was more accustomed to muggle ways. "Well then, we can drop that in a suggestion box instead." Did they even have a suggestion box in here?

"I like company. That works perfectly well with me." Anya didn't want Angelica to get into trouble with her boss either. "So this is settled then, yeah?" Just making sure Angelica was on board with this.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...