View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 11:52 PM   #43 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

The answer? It wasn't a success.

Lucas jumped slightly when he heard a voice talking to him and turned his attention to Barlow. Reverto. Oh. So it was simple, then? And he needed to clear his mind of distractions, which was a good tip, even if it was very hard to do right now. Thoughts were distracting, y'know? That was his biggest problem: thoughts.

But all of that was driven away when Barlow asked if..... he had lunch?? Lucas furrowed his eyebrows, clearly confused. What did lunch have to do with Transfiguration? "Uh, I think so? I just grabbed something small and ate it somewhere else because..... reasons." Those being that the common room was too crowded and it made him feel more anxious than he already was.

But, you know, he wasn't going to say that.

Now. How could they use this spell in everyday life? The clothes answer was a really good one, and he half wished he'd thought of that sooner. But another way of using the spell? The Gryffindor started looking around, at the walls and the tables and all the books that-

Oh.

His hand shot up in the air. "What if you bring the wrong book to class? I mean, if I was coming to Transfiguration and brought my Charms book by accident, I could just swap the two, right?" Pause. "Do you think it's very tricky to do the further apart the objects are?" He certainly thought so.