View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 07:23 PM   #34 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

It was getting even better now that Celine was here. Which she got a Hiya and just like she expected Nina wasn't going to get up and find a different spot. Which would be hilarious to Eloise if she did. Even got her to not pay attention completly in class. Tho it gets a little bit more awkward since she hasnt shared or going to share that she read nina's diary with Celine. See a tiny bit "nice".

Oh back to class and writing down

Quote:
Eloise's Amazing Notes

item: broken mp3 player

touch screen smooth but cracked right down the middle
square ish
back is still good and smooth and well black
dont weigh that much
even has a headphone jack which was amazing honestly
ok that was done and back to Nina.

"I think you and Calyx would be good for each-other from what i read. Im serious. You must really liiiike him like i like Navid"

She whispered to her "best friend" Nina Castillo while practicing the wand motions to this spell. Really all she wanted was for her to acknowledge it and talk and day was day. Instead of her ignoring them or whatever Nina does. And she just added the navid part to mess with her. Even if it was true Eloise liked Navid but also liked Calyx. It was messed up. Mutatis Mutandi sounded like mutate which they were kind of doing to the object.

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.