View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 07:27 PM   #32 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

......... Oh. Right. Yeah. The items didn't need conjuring. He'd forgotten about that. Feeling sheepish, Lucas glanced down at the elephant in front of him, half-wishing she was still animated so it would help distract him. Maybe he really should ask Sissay about that charm she used.

When Barlow started speaking again, he looked up and....... furrowed his eyebrows at him. Switching spells? But...... that...... he had an elephant. An ELEPHANT. What if he accidentally gave it a trumpet for a trunk? Or bicycle wheels for legs? What then??

Though, bicycle wheels for legs would be really amusing to see if it was animated.

But first, he had some notes to make. Even if he knew what the object was like, he still picked it up and looked at it closely. There was a lot he could say about the elephant, like the fact that it had two tusks and had a name and was only with him because Sissay said so. But there was even more he didn't know - was it a baby elephant or an adult one? - so he was going to stick with the basic facts.

Quote:
Lucas Dakest
Gryffindor
Third Year

Item: Dani, the toy elephant

Characteristics:
1. Grey-brown in colour
2. Made of plastic, I bet. I dunno. It feels tough
3. Rough, probably because of the texture of the skin
4. Even though elephants are big, this one can sit on my hand