Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 02:25 AM   #28 (permalink)
griffin

DMAC & DERP
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Devin James Horton
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Deanna Joyce Horton
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Wright
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Elizabeth Wright
x1
Teapot Occamy| gryphons&giraffes&goats,OH MY | chaser of the truth | flutiful❧

The whole school was supposed to be evacuating but there was a stop that Cordelia needed to make first. Conveniently, the hospital wing was on the way to the one eyed witch statue. That emergency diabetes supply bag that she had given the healer? Now seemed like exactly the time that it might be needed. Her insulin pump had two days of insulin left inside it at best and that was assuming her infusion set didn’t get ripped out by accident. Cordelia had her medical identification bracelet on as always, and she had the supplies that she always carried on her but there just hadn’t been time for her to get more supplies from her dorm other than a couple insulin vials in a cooling pouch. The house elves would be bringing those ASAP, right? Hopefully the healer/professor was around and hadn’t evacuated already. Running into the hospital wing all dramatically, Cordelia forcefully knocked on the office door and shouted, ”Healer Beryl, are you here? It’s me, Cordelia! Evacuation and all that so I’ll be needing that emergency bag with my name on it.” Getting her emergency supplies and sticking close to the healer was probably her best bet here as long as they made it to the evacuation site in time.