Thread: Charms Lesson 2
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 11:31 PM   #18 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Relax? Not stress? A chill lesson? ALL of those sounded like a good idea to Lucas. And, if he was being honest, this was starting to sound more and more like a picnic to him, just minus the food. And if that was the case, he almost wanted to lean back and soak up as much of this 'sun' as possible. Who knew how long it was going to last, right?

Sigh.

A sinking feeling fell into the pits of his stomach at that, and then at Fuller-Thompson's words about sunlight being something else that was important to survival. He squinted up at the sky, this time being uncomfortably aware of how little sunlight they'd gotten. Did he remember the last time he was out in the sun? Or when he'd seen blue skies? Not really.

At the question, Lucas tore his eyes away from the sky and focused on the Professor, instead. What couldn't he live without? Metaphorically? Easy. His hand was up in the air before he could stop himself. "Emma. Emma Dakest. You know, my older sister." Sixth year. Gryffindor. That Emma. "I mean......... I know people grow apart but she's always been one of my best friends and......" His voice kind of trailed off as he started realising how much personal information this was. Sure, Emma knew that she was his favourite - she had to! - and she had been his best friend since the very start but he was starting to get a little embarrassed at the idea of sharing all of that in front of everyone, y'know? It was enough to make his heartbeat quicken and his ears turn red.

To make it worse, the Gryffindor didn't think he was done. Not yet, anyways. "I guess, if you're looking for an object type..... thing or something that's not alive," Stop talking, Dakest. "uh, I guess the quiet could work. It's peaceful to me, y'know."

Could a blackhole swallow him up now? Please? He wasn't asking for much here.