View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 10:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
Default The Fourteenth Year - Sa16+
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

The Fourteenth Year
These are compiled moments surrounding my first third gen character on here, Thadius 'Taddy' Gage Potter, following his fourteen birthday and final year at Hogwarts. Other SSRPG characters including my own are referenced respectfully as well.

Disclaimer: The universe in which I am writing my story surrounding elements and locations are strictly derived from the creations of J.K. Rowling.

[One] [Two] [Three] [Four] [Five]

One

Wow, thanks Mum and Dad. Taddy thought as he opened up the last pile of gifts on his bed. A Beater's Bat with his own name engraved. His parents were the best. Having a professional Quidditch player and a Primary School teacher for parents usually meant amazing gifts.

It was Halloween 2098, his favorite time of the year, not only for seeing Hogwarts decorated in spooky decorations for the holiday, but it was his birthday. He also just happened to share his birthday with his younger sister Daisy, who was in her first year at Hogwarts. Since she was sorted into Hufflepuff, he would have to meet up with her later at breakfast so they could compare the gifts they had received.

Glancing over at the pile on the side, Tad overlooked some of the other gifts he received. There were sweets, sweaters, new dress robes, Quidditch books, book planners, mostly studying and school related. But there were also some items from Hogsmeade at the local Joke shop. He smirked thinking about getting to use the bat in the air for games and practices. Actually, he wanted to test it out now. Looking over to see his dorm mates were still asleep... nah, he couldn't ruin their beauty sleep. Some of them need it, he privately thought, getting up to change into appropriate attire. He was going out to fly.

Heading downstairs he smiled at Rowena politely before continuing in the direction of outside when he was stopped by Elisa. His Auntie. "Oh, hey Auntie." He grinned. She was always so serious looking but today was an exception.

"Hey yourself, and where do you think you're going so early?" So serious she took her Auntie role to another level.

"Just going for a walk.." Which was true, just that he planned to do other things after walking.

"Mmhmm....." She surveyed him. "Going to swat some flies with that?" Oh right. He was holding that beater's bat. She laughed.

"It's okay, I had some free time from studying anyway. But you're not going anywhere before you open my gift." Almost shoving a small parcel into Tad's free hand.

Somewhat surprised, Tad didn't waste anymore time before opening it up to see a mirror. "Alana and I pitched in to get mirrors for you and Daisy so you can talk with your mum and dad more often." Tad now was taken aback, they weren't exactly cheap given how far they were able to work. He hugged her instead. He was going to talk with them later in the day now.

"You're welcome, just be careful out there. I'll get Daisy so we can cheer you on."

Taddy ordinarily would've rolled his eyes, his Auntie Elisa was always protective over him. He didn't need the extra attention as much anymore despite appreciating their support. But today and likely for a while, he didn't object. "Haha, okay. I'll see you later." With that, he was off.

Last edited by Charely Potter; 04-08-2021 at 08:06 PM.