View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 03:22 PM   #23 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

As the evening meal inside the common room comes to a close, a message appears on the noticeboard ringing throughout the common room.

Quote:
All students are being asked to report to the statue of the one eyed witch down on the third floor at the end of dinner. We will be beginning our evacuation procedure.

Do not make any attempts to collect your things, they will be along later with the elves. Remain in groups, stay on the main path. At last check, the mist had not risen to the third floor however you are being asked to remain cautious all the same. Professors will be aiding with these evacuations, stick close to them.

Prefects, you are being asked to help in gathering your fellow students and getting them to the evacuation point.

This is not a request. We are evacuating the castle. Anyone who fails to comply, while I do not wish to scare anyone, will be left behind. Let's avoid that outcome at all cost. Please present yourselves at the statue in organized fashion.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.