View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 01:26 PM

Default Build a Roadtrip Playlist

This game became so popular during the ‘Weasleys Roadtrip Site-Wide Activity’ that your mods have decided to give it a permanent home. It will take the same format as the original but there will be one minor change. Need a refresher on the rules and how to play? Simply take a look below!

Ever went on a road trip and you and your buddies fought over the radio? With this game, you won’t have to worry about that as you are in control of building the perfect playlist for the Wizarding World characters! Yes, this means you can use characters from both the Harry Potter books and from the Fantastic Beasts movies!

The game will take the format of ABC to select songs. Each round, there will be a different character and a different destination for you to compile a playlist for. Who chooses which Weasley and destinations for the rounds? YOU DO! After the completion of each round, the player selects a character for the other players to build a playlist.

Need more clarity? Take a look at the examples below:

Quote:
Round 1:

Post 1:

On a trip to Berlin, Jacob puts on the following tunes:

-A Beautiful Lie- 30 Seconds to Mars

Post 2:

-Battlefield- Jordin Sparks

Post 3:

-C’mon Let Me Ride- Skyler Grey

Post 26:

-C’mon Let Me Ride- Skyler Grey

…..

- Zombie- The Cranberries

Round 2:

Post 1:

On a trip to Tokyo, Rose puts on the following tunes:

-A Change of Heart- The 1975

Post 2:

On a trip to Tokyo, Rose puts on the following tunes:

-A Change of Heart- The 1975

-Baby, I’m A Star- Prince

Etc.
A few reminders:
  1. SS Board rules all apply.
  2. Copy and paste the previous player’s post before adding your own song to the list.
  3. If you notice a letter has been skipped, feel free to add a song with the appropriate letter so that the list is back on track.
  4. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!