Thread: International Cooperation Office of Conley Phora
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 11:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Conley! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Conley’s nerves were on edge. He’d been down to the courtrooms, then up to level 2 and back. It was now late afternoon; he hadn’t eaten and his arms were killing him. He really should have stopped here on his way up to level 2 to drop off the darn book and scrolls he head been carrying around since 8am. He had been very tempted to dump them somewhere and never come back for them.

But what he was most excited about was a few minutes alone with a cup of tea. Especially after the lovely meeting he had with Alexa. What was that woman’s deal?!

Taking a deep breath and putting on his best diplomatic smile, Conley walked through the lobby and headed straight to his office. Only when he reached it, he found his office door was blocked. He was about to let off a string of mental curses when he realized who it was. ”Sach-,” he quickly caught himself. ”Mr. Singh…” In spite of his hunger and irritation and weariness a real smile tugged behind his painted on one. He had sent an owl asking Sachin to stop by, but he hadn’t expected it to be today. In truth, he had sent out quite a few owls in the past couple of days to the Ambassadors. ”I wasn’t expecting you so soon.”

He reached past Sachin and opened the door to his office, motioning him inside then followed. Quickly depositing the huge law book and the armload of scrolls onto his desk. He didn’t care about the mess. He’d deal with it later because Merlin’s saggy underpants his arms ached.

As it turned out, Conley hadn’t been in his office. Sachin gathered that much after waiting for a minute without any response from within. There was a strong wave of disappointment crashing over him as he was rather eager to see Conley. He sighed softly and rumpled his hair by dragging a hand through it. Maybe he should come back later. Time could be passed if he caught up with some friends or co-workers there at the Ministry which would give Conley to be back at his office. Yes, that sounded reasonable. And with that, he turned to head down the corridor, in the opposite direction of the voice calling his name.

Sachin spun around. Of course he had recognised that voice. He wanted to smile widely, to throw his arms around Conley but naturally he resisted. It wasn't easy but they had both agreed that they would always be professional when at work. “I just got back from India and wanted to get an early handle on whatever it is that you needed to talk to me about,’’ the man half lied.

Sachin followed Conley into the office, eyeing the book and scrolls with interest? Already he could tell that Conley had had a long day. He also doubted that the other man had eaten. “Did I catch you at a bad time?’’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺