View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 07:37 PM

Post Harry Potter-inspired dress line from Her Universe revealed prior to SDCC launch

The new line of Harry Potter-inspired clothes from Her Universe were revealed on Tuesday via Syfy Wire days before their debut at this year's San Diego Comic-Con. The dresses include outfits inspired by those worn by Hermione Granger, Fleur Delacour, and Luna Lovegood.

Actress and head of Her Universe Ashley Eckstein had this to say about the line.

Quote:
“Designing a Her Universe collection inspired by the Harry Potter films has been a dream of mine for a very long time," said Eckstein. "While I consider myself a Harry Potter fan, my little sister Taylor is a massive fan and she’s been begging me to make these dresses for years. As a proud older sister, I’m super excited to share this collection and I’m beyond grateful to Warner Bros. for making our dream a reality. Taylor, this one is for you!"
SnitchSeeker will get to see the outfits firsthand at this week's SDCC in a special fashion show; details and photos from that will be featured on our social media then.

The limited-edition dresses will be sold for $125 each and available through their website later this week.