Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Training and Trial Room
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 01:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default Sorry about Ursula
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post

Bambi was distracted by her own butterfly display, so much that a moment or two passed before she remembered she'd asked the woman a question. They really were quite stunning creatures, weren't they? Mesmerising, with their colourful wings and energetic flapping. Nature's very own models. A throwback to her own career prior to moving to live a more lowkey lifestyle in the Ministry.

Ah, another obliviator. Bambi didn't much care for that division. No disrespect to any obliviators, they were astoundingly talented with their magic, but she didn't like tampering with memories. Not one bit. "It's nice to meet you, Angelica." Bambi offered her a Dazzling™ smile, and was about to further inquire into her life and her new job when Ursula appeared...

... and insulted her.

Wow.

The freckled blonde's eyes narrowed, and her hand tightened on her wand. "My concealment charms kept the World Cup undetectable to half a million muggles," her voice was cheery enough, but there was an icy air to it that was unmistakable. And if Agan wanted the statistic, she had it in her files. She could provide the receipts. "I'm currently working on micro-concealments of moving objects, a far more delicate undertaking."

Honestly, what a rude woman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
While it was nice meeting Bambi for like the ten seconds Angelica was in the room the mood completely changed when um...Again...no it was Agan...one of those two entered the room. Did she just.....

*0___0*

She just insulted both of them in a matter of seconds. It basically looked like she was being condescending to Bambi and then using the nickname she doesn't like.

Woooooow

And it was Agan...good to know. Ah she was a memory restorator. Um maybe she should just leave because she could feel the tension in the air...hopefully it dies down but right now well...

"Angelica, oh right i forgot the world cup was here. Did both of you go?"

She was not much of a quidditch fan and really in Saint Petersburg it was easy to forget about the game. Bambi obviously just said so, but Angelica wanted to change the subject quickly.
Ursula looked at both of them very sheepishly. "I am genuinely sorry for offending both of you. Bambi, I know you did remarkable work at the World Cup and I didn't mean to in any way put down your efforts." She then turned to Angelica. "I am hopeless with names at times so I am sorry, Angelica."

Ursula headed for where the crash mats were and lowered herself down on one as her eyes began welling up with tears. She was dealing (rather badly) with some personal issues hence the way she was acting. It was her coping mechanism but it would always have a negative effect. She tucked her wand in her coat pocket and buried her head in her hands, wishing she could rewind time or something.

Last edited by Ginevra; 07-13-2019 at 03:38 AM.