Thread: Law Enforcement: Office of Alexa Cambridge
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 12:15 AM   #40 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Ah, boring bureaucratic things then. Not something she would ever be in a rush to discuss and by his offer to return at another point, it didn’t sound like something he was in too much of a rush to discuss either. Brilliant. Alexa turned to her door again, wary of any physical attempts to pry it open but seeing no other way. What a fix.

Her right shoulder rose in a half shrugging motion, the indifference almost palpable as it settled between them.

“Come back if you want to. Not sure the next time I’ll be free and in office but it’s your gamble to take.” If he didn’t want to have this conversation now, she would take herself down to Level 3 again. Perhaps this time someone of use would be able to get this situation sorted.

Feeling her frustration rising, the woman made the decision to take a step away from her door again, just to avoid doing anything rash.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.