View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 04:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
Default I know this is a million years old but I'm just posting to close up whew
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
I hope you aren't? Nina didn't know what was meant by this. Wasn't Professor Beryl the one with the jurisdiction to determine her fate? The look she gave her Professor must have translated her confusion, as another explanation shortly followed. Nina Castillo was still sat in terrible discomfort, moving her legs around underneath the table in attempt to keep herself occupied. If the question itself wasn't enough to cause her back to stiffen even more, the look she was given did that even more.

She felt like Professor Beryl could see right through her eyes and straight to her soul. It was reassuring to know that she had a Professor competent enough to know when there was something off, but at the same time it was absolutely terrifying. Nina would drop the class immediately if she she hadn't been aware that it was a prerequisite for Curse Breaking. A career path she was still highly taking into consideration. That and she thoroughly enjoyed Runology.

Though she hoped she could hide it, she was sure that the anxiety was present in her eyes. "I don't know," she replied quietly, feeling quite small.
"Alright Nina. I'll be watching you and I expect to see an improvement in you this term. I know you're capable of it, and I think you'll look back on this time with regret if you continue to hold yourself back in this way." Professor Beryl said, not unkindly. She could absolutely see the stress in the girl's eyes, but she was determined to get to the bottom of this and be sure that she achieved to her full potential.

Professor Beryl stood up to her full height and then paused to study the young fourth year. "If you need someone to speak to, my door is always open to you." She said simply, and then she showed herself out, leaving the girl to her thoughts.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you