Thread: Law Enforcement: Office of Alexa Cambridge
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 12:13 AM   #36 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

It was a typical day for the department head, she was not in office. Those were the best days, the ones where she was not confined to her desk staring at documents until her eyes hurt. It was funny, when she’d chosen to give her cousin majority power in management of the family business to avoid paper work and the like to remain in the fast lane of law enforcement....she didn’t think she’d end up at a desk... with paper work and the like.....

It was the least amusing of all ironies. Thankfully, there were still plenty of days when she was needed out in the field or elsewhere.

Today wasn’t so much a field day but rather one over in the courtrooms. A trial that required both herself and the Minister to be present. One that would last for the remainder of the week—and that was only if things went according to plan. Still, she wouldn’t complain. It was time away from the mountains of paper work she had little interest in.

Approaching her door, Lex found Conley mid knock. The woman stopped just a few feet from him. “Something I can be doing for you?”

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.