Thread: Duelling Arena
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 02:54 AM   #64 (permalink)
Goblinfrog

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

So everyone else (including other staff) were allowed to give their opinions in front of everyone without rebuke, but not her? Oh, how typical. Now she was being told to shut up by her boss.

Well, fine. If Malachi wanted to keep the students in the castle, and if he cared more that they remain calm than that they remain alive...well, there was nothing she could do about that. She wasn't going to argue in front of the students - not anymore than she already had.

That Cornish on the other hand... "My weird pleasure?!" She slided up to him and hissed the words furiously into his ears. No one else would hear unless they were right behind them. Then she swore at him (still whispering) in Gobbledegook. The insult she used was hard to translate, but she basically called him crazy. Whether or not he understood the language was irrelevant. "I want to talk to you later."

That stood for whether or not he liked it. She was going to have a word in his office or somewhere else just as she caught him alone. In the meantime...

"I am sorry. Is there anything I can help with, Headmaster, sir?"

There was not a trace of anger in her voice. If the headmaster wanted mindless obedience, then so be it. Alice could be his minion just as good as she could be Julian's!