View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 07:22 PM   #75 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Tori watched as he moved behind the counter and started grabbing pots and such. She was so captivated she almost forgot to answer him when he asked about a glittery sheen. "I'm not opposed to a glittery sheen," she trailed off amazed at what he was doing.

Her eyes lit up as he showed her the mixtures. They were all so pretty how would she ever choose just one to use. A small gasp escaped her lips, "Oh? Can I?" she asked quietly, "it wouldn't be too much trouble would it?" she would absolutely hate to be a bother. But, she just loved inks and writing and couldn't pass up the chance to play with custom made inks.
Ray felt quite complimented by her enthusiasm. Yes, seeing the customers enjoy inks just as much as he did was a very nice feeling. None of these muggle inventions, the keypads and such, although he did enjoy a good tapping session at a typewriter. But he preferred the feel of a good quill with quality ink. It was partly why he hand wrote everything. He got out some different tester quills, and more black paper for her to try, just in case she ran out of room. "Have as long a play as you like. We can tweak the ratios until you think they're perfect." His goal in this shop was for customers to leave feeling happy with their purchases. No, not just happy. Ecstatic. Excited! Yes, excited to get home, rip into the packaging and try out their stationary.

"Our custom inks are 8 sickles and 13 knuts, but they also come with a six month warranty in case the mixes don't hold up." Most of them did, the vast majority. But there were the very rare mixes that just didn't seem to stay mixed very well.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move