Thread: Duelling Arena
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 10:03 AM   #20 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Following the Prefects in, Ayana looked around at the small gathering present before quickly making her way towards the headmaster. She had been in the middle of teaching her NEWT level students, an extremely complex class, but she feared her students did not feel any relief at being called away. This mist... Ayana had ideas about it, fears and thoughts, but she dared not go near it without the headmaster's explicit request to do so.

Magic schools. Hazardous and terrifying. Some years more than others, and from what she could make of the students' pale faces, this year was a particularly bad for Hogwarts. With a small sigh, she drew her midnight purple robes tighter around her and tried to offer calming expressions to those students who caught her eye. The headmaster's expression worried her the most, but she kept quiet and hoped Carmine would appear soon, along with the rest of the staff. The quicker everyone arrived, the sooner they'd all find out why Trent had panicked enough to call this assembly.

_____________I could still change the end