View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 12:48 AM   #74 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
"Hmm," Ray said, pulling a hand to his chin which he stroked in thought. "Hmm. I do not have any ready made coral ink that would write on black paper. But..." he paused to head back to the counter where he pulled out a few things; white ink, orange and pink, glittery inks, and black parchment, with one of his trusty quills. "Do you want it to have a glittery sheen to it or would you rather a plain coral?" He got out a few glass dipping jars and dabbed a few combinations of the inks into each pot, then mixed it gently with a little metal stirrer.

With his quill, he dipped it in the first one and wrote on the black parchment. The white allowed it to show up, whilst the mixes of oranges and pinks changed it to a bit more of a coral colour. The first one showed up well, but the second needed a bit more white, and then some more of the orange to make it show up nicely. The third one had a shimmer to it. "They all seem to hold up fairly well in this instance. Would you like to have a play with them and see if you want any darker, or lighter?" Perhaps this dear customer didn't know this, but mixing inks was one of Ray's passions.
Tori watched as he moved behind the counter and started grabbing pots and such. She was so captivated she almost forgot to answer him when he asked about a glittery sheen. "I'm not opposed to a glittery sheen," she trailed off amazed at what he was doing.

Her eyes lit up as he showed her the mixtures. They were all so pretty how would she ever choose just one to use. A small gasp escaped her lips, "Oh? Can I?" she asked quietly, "it wouldn't be too much trouble would it?" she would absolutely hate to be a bother. But, she just loved inks and writing and couldn't pass up the chance to play with custom made inks.