Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Work Areas
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 09:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayola View Post
Letícia wasn't sure she would miss teaching bored eighteen year olds who hated their 8am Monday morning class and so far -- well, so far she definitely didn't miss it. She had plans of what she wanted to work on first, of course, but not highly-structured, supervisor-approved, year-long teaching plans that would eventually impact someone's future. Plus, it involved absolutely no exam marking. All in all, this new ministerial job was turning out to be great.

So what if it hadn't even been a week?

Making her way back to her workspace from the training room, she mumbled away to herself in Portuguese. That could always point someone out as weird but voicing notes to herself before actually writing them down on her notepad always worked for her, so she's sticking to it. Even if her new boss happens to be around. With a small smile playing on her lips, the Brazilian woman took a seat at her desk, quill at the ready to write down the results of that particular experiment (too much impact, she was looking for a gust of wind, not a tropical storm). "That desk is very dictator-propaganda of you. I like it." Honestly, tiny eccentricities just made everything better.
Briefly, Eliora closed her eyes and began to drink her coffee. Was it egotistical to feel completely at peace in an area that was dedicated to herself? That she had dedicated to herself? Ah, who cared. The point was, that with coffee in hand (and the smell in the air) and a framed photograph of herself looking back at her... Eliora was at home. The same feeling she expected her employees to feel when they sat here and looked at her face and felt her presence. Home. Peace. Happiness.

Sliding one coffee cup onto the desk, Eliora scooped up another of those that was hovering in the air above and behind her and started to drink from it.

The comment that Letícia made left a smile on her face as she looked towards the other woman. "It was mine for almost ten years. It's staying mine. Besides, I know this lot miss having me in here." Hence the pillows dotting around the place with her face on.

"How are you getting on? This lot being good to you?"

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________