Thread: Indoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 04:16 AM   #35 (permalink)
nicole black
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ruari fuller-thompson #FFA3D2
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desdemona M. Evans #6082B6
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
x8
Default late? me? always.
you wanna fite? | 💚 nickleback 💚 | Uh, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post

Florean's was also a place of great memories for Natalie. She had met in this ice cream shop many times with dear friends. It was part of the reason Natalie had to keep reminding herself that was not a casual, friendly meeting, but an important, professional one. Her mum had been hounding her for months to get herself a job. It turned out that there WAS a limit on how much she could spend until her mum would cut her off. Yikes.

Regardless, Natalie did want a job. She wanted experience in her field - hands on work with the plants that she would be working with for the rest of her schooling, career, and... life. So when this opportunity presented itself, she jumped on it. It was much better than busing booths at a pub.

Natalie was a few minutes early. She hated being late. Nervously toying with a button on her blouse, Natalie approached the ice cream shop and saw a young man by himself. He was... remarkably young. Only a few years older than herself, she supposed. Was this the right bloke? After glancing around quickly and seeing no one else alone that could be the man she was looking for, Natalie approached him and timidly cleared her throat. "Quentin..?" she asked, offering a small smile in case it was him indeed. First impressions were important after all.

"Yes?" The young man began, before remembering himself. Quentin suddenly sat up, his back straighter than a rod. "Miss McKinley, yes?" He amended, rising up from his seat and offering the auburn-haired beauty his right hand to shake. Taken aback Quentin might have been, but his recoveries were always rather good- breeding and all. "Quentin Alvery, That's all me." Smoothly spoken in an accent that was english, with something avuncular about it, something untraceable unless you knew of someone who had attended Durmstrang.

Clean, certainly. There was a tidiness about Natalie's person which Quentin immediately favored, and something soft in her large eyes- something which screamed out to be trusted. Yes, that was all very good, perfect even for someone who would be working closely with plants and people. "I haven't ordered anything, figured I'd wait until you popped in." For more reasons than just being polite.

the moon:

feminine, intuitive, inner strength, innocence