Thread: Minister's Office: Announcement Board
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 05:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

January 2099

Welcome to the Ministry of Magic! Whether you are returning for another year, or joining us at the Ministry for the first time, the Minister and I welcome you and are excited to spend the year with you in our important work. We hope that you feel welcome and motivated! As always, feel free to drop by my office and say hello.

If you haven't already, please make sure your paperwork is up to date.

NEW EMPLOYEES:
Please give a warm welcome to our new employees:
He Shang Wu (Random Raven) - Human Resources Officer
Regina Amstern (AlwaysSnapesGirl) - Ministry Gift Shop Attendant

CURRENT ASSIGNMENTS:
ADMINISTRATION - file leftover paperwork from last term; sanitize all desks and reception area (it's flu season!); schedule monthly meetings with department liaisons; meet with Undersecretaries regularly to assist in schedule management
HUMAN RESOURCES - create files for new hires; take images of new hires for said files; conduct random employee surveys to improve employee satisfaction and report back to Senior Undersecretary
PUBLIC SERVICES - ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the Atrium, as good first impressions are essential; read and take the quiz on the pamphlet: "The Magic of a Smile: A Guide to Improving First Impressions in Public and at Work"
EDUCATION OFFICE - prepare for this years OWLs and NEWTs; assign exam proctors for each subject and send the list via owl to Headmaster Trent no later than May 31st; continue scoring higher level exams and owling results as necessary
MEETINGS:
There are no department meetings scheduled at this time. If you would like to meet with me personally, please send me a note or simply stop by my office.

January Pennifold Bones
Senior Undersecretary, Minister's Office

OOC: Welcome back! It is currently January 2099 in the RP and the Ministry has just reopened for business! Above are some examples of what your character can do within their subdivision, but please feel free to create your own plots and ideas! If you have anything you want to run by me, feel free to shoot me a PM.

To get the ball rolling, you're invited to...

What? Ministry Orientation Event (shoes will be provided)
Who? All returning & new Ministry employees (plus ones allowed)
Where? Shrunken Head Bowling Alley
When? January 4th, 2099 @ 4pm

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise