View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 09:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

A soft smirk appeared on Kalens mouth as he shook his head at his blonde fiancé. “Get to my head? Never. ” He teased him back as he caught the parchment ball that had been thrown back at him.

For a moment Kalen’s eyes grew soft as they regarded Tristan.. it was still such a miracle to him that they were together, and he would thank Merlin every day he got to wake up next to such an amazing man.

“I’d return the compliment, but we have to make sure your ego will fit through the door. ” He said with a soft laugh as he tossed the ball of parchment up in the air.

“Perfect, maybe next week? We could get dinner afterwards and make an evening out of it? ” He asked. Classes weren’t starting up for a few weeks, and he didn’t have any meetings for awhile.. Christmas break was lovely.. just getting to sit and relax and be with Tris and his family.

——————————

Was Kamryn all ready to kiss her friend and distract him from what was going on?

Yes.. yes she was. Mostly because she knew it would really distract him, and then he’d be thinking up ways to let her down gently instead of meeting his new father.

However, it seemed her hand on his shoulder was all it took to bring him back to reality and she gently rubbed his arm for a minute as she looked up at him. It was probably good not to try and kiss her best friends. It would just end up with her heart getting broken.. Like it had with Maeve and Ansel.

She was lucky she had never kissed Frankie.. those four rejections were enough from him. She couldn’t blame people for not wanting her.. heck her own family didn’t.

She shook her head to try and clear her thoughts! This wasn’t even remotely about her!

“I’m always here for you, you know that. ” She said softly as she looked at the door and took a step back from him.

“Well, knocking would be good.. I could do it? ” She said as she looked up at the door.