Thread: Whomping Willow
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 12:15 AM   #22 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Had she said it because she was hoping to get this kind of reaction out of him? Possibly, yes. Nina Castillo pretended to be unaware of many things. She pretended to be unaware of basic math during her tutoring sessions with Hudson, she pretended to be unaware of the mean looks her dormmates gave her when she hogged the loo in the mornings, and she very much pretended to be unaware of the effect she had on Jozef.

But she was very much aware, for the record. And she really liked it.

And so she grinned at him before kissing him on the cheek. Just to see what he would do. Because she had meant an actual kiss, he did save her life he deserved all of the kisses. But teasing was also too good an opportunity to pass up.
Although Józef had closed his mouth to avoid the fish-like expression, it almost dropped open once again when Nina kissed his cheek. This time, it wouldn't have been for exciting reasons though.

"Is that it?" The words slipped out before the fourteen year old realised just what exactly he had said. "I just mean...." How did he go about this and remain cool? Obvious he was cool and that helped, but!!!! Merlin.

"Well, I thought being your hero deserved a bit more than a cheek kiss."

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽